Tuesday 11 October 2011

Just say Thank You

We watched a programme on itv last night which brought back memories.
It was about heart problems and heart surgery and it got Janice and myself thinking about what might have been and what can happen in the future.
We both agreed that it was good for me to go through what I did but we also agreed that if the situation arises in the future we will take a different course depending on my age. ( shes thinking of the insurance :)  :)  )
Hopefully the situation wont arise and we can continue on as normal, whatever normal is, we also thought of all the friends and family that helped Janice get to and from the hospital and that helped me when I went home and during my recovery.
Friends and family are always around but taken for granted most of the time, so stop occasionally and just say Thank You to them, they will ask why are you saying thank you? and you can reply 'just for being here for me'

No comments:

Post a Comment